Aptos Plan 2023

And I. Aptos is better

12 Likes

Aptos showed excellent growth. We hope to continue in the same direction!

12 Likes

I think development and ecosystem growth is the main thing to do in 2023. If we’re expecting a really good performance in a long-term, we should understand that. I hope to see significant improvements of tps and other metrics in 2023

11 Likes

Only forward!

8 Likes

plan to get some plan

13 Likes

Lets’ go Aptos! We belive in you

11 Likes

I think that we will have to overtake Solana

12 Likes

Interesting

13 Likes

I hope that Aptos will develop successfully!

11 Likes

I agree with you ,It has been growing beautifully over the last few days :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I hope so :slight_smile:

10 Likes

yes , very intresting :slight_smile:

11 Likes

APTOS i Think will be more 100$ -it is only my opinion!

12 Likes

Very interesting topic

10 Likes

manufacturability will take its toll, an ambitious future lies ahead

10 Likes

Well, The APT token has increased by approximately 250% since the start of the year 2023 thanks to the most recent community support like this.

At present, Aptos is one of the largest Defi ecosystems, according to Defillama.

On the Aptos ecosystem, there are currently more than 30 DeFi projects. Decentralized exchanges, lending protocols, and liquid staking are some of these projects. The projected price range for Aptos (APT) in 2023 is between $16.64 and $25.47 per year as per the on data chain and coinpedia price prediction. We may anticipate that the Aptos price prediction for 2023 Q2 will begin on an optimistic note if APT continues to grow steadily in the charts of traders and investors.

12 Likes

I think as more projects get on board it would be massive,I honestly see it in the $200 by Q4 2024…

11 Likes

waiting for another airdrop from aptos

11 Likes

Aptos has shown tremendous growth this year. Hopefully by the end of the year he will grow up.

11 Likes

yes, now we have little corection and i hope next growth

9 Likes