Aptos Names - Names For The Metaverse

#What is the Aptos Name Service?

Leveraging the power of Aptos Tokens & Move we have built the decentralized, composable identity layer of Aptos.

Under the hood, ANS is a smart contract that maps a name to to an Aptos address. Claiming a name mints you a special NFT Token that gives you the sole power to edit the address of that name. That Token is composable and can be bought, sold and traded as you see fit.

We are LIVE now on devnet and before the last reset over 40k names were claimed.

We’re looking to partner with wallet builders and other dApps to integrate our name protocol to offer people an amazing user-friendly name.

Data is available on-chain and we also have a LIVE, developer-friendly REST api that anyone can use. Looking forward to chatting with other builders and let us know if you have any questions!

OFFICIAL LINKS

No one on the Aptos Names team will ever DM you first. We are ONLY available on devnet now and will not ask you to purchase anything on any other crypto chain.

MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK TO VERIFY YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT SITE. BE WARY OF SCAMMERS.

Site: https://www.aptosnames.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/aptosnames

27 Likes

Definitely excited for this one. I tried out your devnet before the reset and the process was smooth! Occasionally I would click confirm in my wallet and nothing would happen, but that happened minimally and a reset of my browser fixed it all!

8 Likes

We’re excited that the best project ever came before our mainnet launch!
I can’t wait for the day we can collaborate on our NFT project!

10 Likes

Hey. I tried to contact your project on Twitter but no received any feedback. I wonder that if you are interested in collaboration to expand Aptos Ecosystem

5 Likes

looks cool

5 Likes

Belarusian need VPN to aptos name service

4 Likes

its really amazing

4 Likes

Thanks, I will buy

3 Likes

How fast time flies Aptos keep it up!

4 Likes

It’s been a while but we all still here! Im proud