Aptos is dying?

wating wee see wath happen, drop was free sa better wait :grin:

4 Likes

No, Aptos isn’t dying, I can say it’s evolving at a faster pace. I remember when aptos launched on the main net there has been a lot of hype but close to no projects on the ecosystem. Since I monitor and follow the community here I see a lot of adoption e.g. in DeFi with new projects. For example just recently there launched a project called Mosquitos Finance, it’s the first yield farm on aptos where you get get up to 2100% APY in the farms. In my opinion there is still a lot of growth for aptos, especially in the mid-long term. My strategy is simply to put my holdings into defi and get passive income and watch my portfolio grow. Lets see where we will be in 12 months, I’m optimistic”

4 Likes

Yes for sure. There isn’t any doubt about the bright future of Aptos as we can see a lot of adoption and progression in whole ecosystem. If we talk about the DeFi projects launched on Aptos chain like Mosquitos Finance is one of the best thing for whole community. I never seen this kind of project on Aptos chain before. Mosquitos Finance provided one of the best yield farming with APY up to 2100%. Definitely it will take time to evolve but we need projects like mosquitos Finance which support the entire ecosystem and pull more investors with some amazing developments.

3 Likes

I hear about this project for the first time, I would not contribute my funds there

4 Likes

good thinking, but to big apy it also not good for chain, peopel gonna dump price of this krypto

12 Likes

It’s growing since they opened their farms. I didn’t see any dump at all. Their TVL increasing, price also going up. There was sudden pump and dump after launch but team managed that with some good partnerships and marketing. They are posting educational content on daily basis which is making it more valuable. Personally, I don’t think that its high APR can cause any dump at all as Mosquitos Finance is gaining their number of holders and opening it for more marketing.

10 Likes