Aptos' Interaction

Few weeks now and my TL on X been sending rumors 'bout Aptos 2.0 airdrop.

Created a wallet back in September 2022 after Aptos mainnet launch, got attracted to the chain basically due to the low fees and few NFT hypes. I was pretty active until I lost most of my funds due to slippage and rugs; left Aptos back to BSC.
Months later, decided to take a look at the chain again but the wallet was gone, went to my seedphrase store, couldn’t find Aptos’. Got so down that I decided to stop searching; forgot 'bout interacting due to that.
Fast forward to Aptos one year anniversary, so much hype here and there…had to create a new wallet cos why not? Funded with lil just for gas and yeah got attracted again. Had to send some bucks over just to try PCS😅(would be more lit if it was my old wallet though).
No idea how I lost the wallet phrase but I definitely know I’ll be missing out on more rewards if there’ll be a 2.0 airdrop, if there’ll be, if there’ll, if any!

Don’t lose your phrase, keep interacting, joy’s coming!:heart:

17 Likes

Sorry about your bad experience friend. Lets ensure we carefully write out our seedphrase fpr real and secure it well

5 Likes

Security is paramount

1 Like

One need to be extremely careful

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss,we ought to be careful.

1 Like

Wallet phrase is the key to access ones valuable stored in the wallet hence it’s very important to keep it safe at all time

1 Like

interesting post thx

2 Likes

nice post, thank you

2 Likes

thank you good info

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Will do!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, not losing my new phrase :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can’t actually say, there might be other juicy criteria that can favour you, never feel down

2 Likes

you in this forum, that’s already a plus for you

2 Likes

Haha you think?

1 Like

yes, just try to get a “member badge”

1 Like