- The Move programming language: Aptos’ programming language is a central focus of the project, designed for secure management of resources, and for easy verification of commands on the blockchain.
- Low latency Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT) mechanism: Team Aptos focused to complement their BFT mechanism for a long time, ensuring the safety of the network if even the nodes are manipulated and attack the network.
- Ability to change the private key to increase security level for users.
High TPS: In laboratory conditions, if ignoring many factors about storage, consensus mechanism, network,… Aptos’s TPS can reach 125,000 - 160,000 transactions per second.
- Network Upgradability: Aptos’s team believes that in order to adapt to the rapidly changing market, the network must have excellent upgradability. Therefore, they created Aptos with the ability to upgrade the network without downtime to accommodate continuous network upgrades in the future.
- Validators can run diverse nodes: Validators can choose to run nodes at many different levels, with the simplest node running level reduced so that validators only need to meet the basic requirements, from there, they can rapidly increase the number of validators for the network.
Well done. Aptos uses parallel transactions to increase speed. Aptos is a lot faster than Ethereum and Solana!
Thanks for update
thanks for the info
that’s so good thank’s for this informations
Nice information, thank you
Thanks very much
Yes sure. Very true.
Thanks for this update
Nice information buddy