Aptos Ecosystem Overview Graphic

Howdy Movers!

My name is Sergio and I represent LFMoveNews, an organization focused on all the happenings from around the broader Move Ecosystem. Together with my partner, we have prior experience building some of the largest chain-centric news accounts across the cryptosphere. It is our mission to be the most informative provider of news, updates, and content for the entirety of the Move community

We have just released our first ever iteration of the Aptos Ecosystem Overview. As it stands, we believe this graphic is the most accurate, inclusive, and informative overview around, but we would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to check it out below and let us know what you think!

LFMove :racing_car::dash:

7 Likes

Alright mate! Will find time and go through it for education purpose… Weldon for the effort being put in place :+1:

5 Likes

Great effort put together, kudos to the team and to your journey!

6 Likes

Nice and amazing efforts

2 Likes

Hola Sergio
Can we please arrange an Interview please?

Thanks
Dave E
Aptos, East Africa

1 Like

Love the entire overview, this is great move for ecosystem development

3 Likes

Very good[quote=“skrtio-lfmovenews, post:1, topic:30416, full:true”]
Howdy Movers!

My name is Sergio and I represent LFMoveNews, an organization focused on all the happenings from around the broader Move Ecosystem. Together with my partner, we have prior experience building some of the largest chain-centric news accounts across the cryptosphere. It is our mission to be the most informative provider of news, updates, and content for the entirety of the Move community

We have just released our first ever iteration of the Aptos Ecosystem Overview. As it stands, we believe this graphic is the most accurate, inclusive, and informative overview around, but we would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to check it out below and let us know what you think!

LFMove :racing_car::dash:

[/quote]

Very good

4 Likes

Let’s move together :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Nice it’s all about co-operation

3 Likes

This nice collaboration, keep it up

3 Likes

Bravo :clap::clap::clap:, excellent cooperation

3 Likes

Needs more clarity so its informative to us graphically as an info graphic should be

3 Likes

Good co_opration.

1 Like