Aptos, don't repeat the "success" of SEI

I think everyone has already seen the “success” of SEI, I hope it will not affect aptos and the team will be well prepared, I understand that it is quite difficult to control such processes, especially when the interest in token distribution and cryptocurrency in general is growing every day/week/month, let’s see what will happen…

Anyway, I see how aptos is developing and I like it, we all know that projects can’t function properly without their token, aptos already has it, the only thing left is to keep people interested by giving out tokens for activity, as this is the trend in cryptocurrency now, hype = no small part of success, further it’s up to the experience of developers, what do you think?

14 Likes

Well they said it’s not the end

4 Likes

Repeat SEI success in what sense? For your information the APTOS blockchain is already established(over 1.5billion dollars market cap) and its very very strong and sitting at Crypto point of global recognition. The first airdrop saw many users receive huge amount of dollars in APTOS token about 150 was distributed to each eligible wallet. Aptos can choose to drop again for the time being as regards to what the tokenomics entails but dont feel APTOS is pressured to see to the needs of the community as regarding airdrop because it has fulfilled that part long time ago. Any win from drop from APTOS will be received with gratitude. Dont feel entitled unnecessarily

4 Likes

ye( sei scam

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right, I agree with you, by “success” I mean stability of their services if they suddenly decide to give away their tokens, that’s why I gave SEI as an example, and I think it’s no secret that with the first drop they attracted a lot of people to their project who came only for money (second drop), so I just hope that guys know their business)

2 Likes

Sei ? whats this :wink:

2 Likes

i am sure aptos never will be sei ever

2 Likes

lets keep it up guys i know one will brinus profit someday

2 Likes

Yeah! this a good advice :yum:

3 Likes

Aptos better SEI

1 Like

What is Sei airdrop? Is it real? LOL