Aptos team aims to bring adoption to web3 and empower an ecosystem of decentralized apps to solve users’ actual issues. The blockchain could reach a theoretical transaction bandwidth of over 150 thousand TPS via parallel implementation.
Missed out on the First $APT airdrop? It looks like the Aptos 2nd Round Airdrop is coming!
Participate to the Airdrop: Seems like Aptos only airdropped about 3% of the total 51% of tokens meant for the community, which is crazy! There’s still a whopping sum of $APT 480 million tokens remaining, which will be made available to the community.
At the moment, according to CoinMarketCap, early testnet users have only received 20 million tokens, with 49,021,7359 $APT still up for grabs. Aptos plans to use the same airdrop pattern as before, but with more focus on recognizing the real active community.
Collect Community Badges :
There are several badges to collect depending on the actions taken within the Aptos community.
• Visit the link below : Aptos
• Log in and use the same account used for aptos airdrop v1.
• If you missed the first round … Then, create a new one.
• You will have to try to collect all the badges one by one.
• The idea is to interact as much as possible with the community through this board, ask, react, create, shares, feedback etc.
Interact with the Ecosystem DApps
• In addition to badges, participate in the ecosystem and manipulate the aptos network.
• You can find most of the protocols built on Aptos here : https://aptos.systems
More updates about this subject will be coming !
Activate the to not miss it !
Let me know about your thoughts on this Airdrop in the comment section.
Like, reply and share to your friend if you like it
Thank for read my topic
Have a good day my team !!