August 1, 2022
Hey Aptos community! Weekly community highlights are back ~ this time, on the new Aptos forum, where contributors are invited to share project updates in the Projects category.
On a weekly basis, the Aptos Labs team will publish summaries of meaningful contributions, and we would love to feature any relevant forum posts and other links. We will discuss relevant content at Move Mondays and Workshop Wednesdays.
Aptos Q2 2022 Roundup
We wouldn’t be where we are without the support of our community. Thank you for making the last few months incredibly successful, filled with learning and fun! We continue to be humbled by the enthusiasm for Aptos and for the safety, scalability and reliability this network is bringing to web3.
→ Entering The Next Phase of The Aptos Journey With Added Funding and New Partners
None of these highlighted contributions are officially owned or operated by Aptos Labs.
If you have feedback, comments, concerns or issues, reach out to the contributors directly.
NODES / INFRASTRUCTURE
- 200+ nodes from 44 countries / 110 cities in our 2nd incentivized testnet (AIT2)
- Congrats to successful participants, including many early contributors!
@olton made a Node Status Monitor (more info) and updated this Explorer (more info)
- also building a GraphQL Server (more info)
- alnoki of Econia joined us for Move Monday to ask about this proposal to add non-colliding serial ID move native function
- LeofisG submitted this pull request to enable creating resources accounts with Aptos CLI
- Boris of Pontem explored a feature: dependency as the binary/abi instead of source code
- @xorgal reported a bug in a recent Devnet release (now resolved)
- Xjcaa found a dependency issue with some tutorials
@qyeah reported a problem with the
- movses created this Move syntax highlighting tool for vim
- Wallet developers, including Fewcha, Hippo Labs, Martian, Spika, and other coordinated around API standards for connecting to applications
- Stefan of “Aptos Academy” created these Educator guidelines for contributors, following this Open Community Proposal
- Aptos View shared this educational Project Plan
- Hippo Labs made this awesome infographic, featuring ecosystem builders
- Mr. Ame created another great infographic and started a new Twitter account
- Meme of the Week by 0xbot1337
Brief history of time…
- 0xfunda created this Ecosystem page with a list projects on Devnet
- Topaz.so introduced the first NFT marketplace on Aptos!
- Econia shared a blog post introducing their Atomic Matching Engine
- Pontem contributed this IntelliJ IDE plugin for Move and shared their Roadmap
- also developing a browser-based Move Playground
- Aptosphere launched real-time, indexed on-chain activity for Aptos
“Most Used” Apps on Devnet (alphabetical order)
Thanks to the Aptosphere team for sharing the data
- Aptos Names ~ human-readable account IDs
- LiquidSwap ~ decentralized exchange / AMM by Pontem
- Topaz ~ NFT marketplace (and meme machine)
- Vial.fi ~ autonomous, algorithmic liquidity protocol
Please let us know if we missed anything or if you have #suggestions for improving these updates. Thanks for all your contributions!