Aptos bridge transaction complete but the coins wont arrive

Sorry but i have some issues with the aptos brige . I dont really know if this the right place to ask the question , Telegram or discorn its not helping much . Thanks

5 Likes

Which bridge are you using @naranjado? (sharing a link would help other community members redirect you to the right team/space)

I think the only bridge available right now is Layer Zero in LiquiditySwap? in this case please contact their support channel in Discord

2 Likes

Check the right channel on their Discord just so you dont send the message to wrong channel yet expecting response.

1 Like

i used theaptosbridge.com

2 Likes

@naranjado try these steps to track your transaction: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like

If still un doubt, I suggest you reach out to LayerZero discord and ask for help in the #support channel: https://layerzero.network/discord

2 Likes

Feel free to set the reply that helped the most in your case as “Answer” so others in the same position can find it easily! :sunglasses:

I had the same problem.
What did they answer you on the forum, I waited 3 days, but the coins never came

1 Like

yep I have it too(( what have we doo

1 Like

It may be the network.
Have you tried to refresh your browser and check your wallet?

1 Like