Binance Will List Aptos (APT)
Binance will list Aptos (APT) and will open trading for these spot trading pairs at 2022-10-19 01:00 (UTC):
- New Spot Trading Pairs: APT/BTC, APT/BUSD and APT/USDT
- Users can now start depositing APT in preparation for trading
- Withdrawals for APT will open at 2022-10-20 01:00 (UTC)
- APT Listing Fee: 0 BNB
Note: The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status of withdrawals on the withdrawal page.
In addition, Binance will add APT as a new borrowable asset on Cross Margin and Isolated Margin, as well as these new margin pairs, within 48 hours from 2022-10-19 01:00 (UTC):
- New Cross Margin Pairs: APT/BUSD, APT/USDT
- New Isolated Margin Pairs: APT/BUSD, APT/USDT
Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates.
What is Aptos (APT)?
Aptos is a proof-of-stake (PoS) Layer 1 blockchain that uses the Move programming language and virtual machine (MoveVM) for dApp development. APT is the native token for network fees, validator staking and governance.
Thanks for your support!