Aptos (APT) Airdrop ss2?

Let’s have an opinion to discuss, guys!!

9 Likes

I hope that’s true

5 Likes

God willing.

6 Likes

yes sir. hope

2 Likes

I just read a medium article that suggests that a second airdrop may be coming.
I for one would be VERY happy if this were so because my Pontem wallet reset by itself. I put the seed phrase in it to restore it and it said that the phrase was not valid. This made no sense because, I had to verify that I had backed it up as part of the process that you are asked to do in order to complete the set up of a new wallet.
So a second airdrop would be an answer to pray for me, if indeed they decide to issue one.

3 Likes

I hope so too, let’s try!

1 Like

Does Aptos’ tokenomics suggest that there may be a future airdrop? If not, then we are hoping for something that is never going to happen.
Believe me when I say that no one would be more happier than me if there was another airdrop. Me wallet was hacked and I lost access to it. So I have lost my previous airdrop allocation.
But until I see an official announcement from Aptos I am not holding out much hope for a second airdrop.

1 Like

God willing

Lets see if that cab happen because there is still supply left for community

2 Likes

Is gonna come and it will be huge,chill dude.

1 Like

Why should we expect a retrodrop from Aptos? Firstly, they distributed a small part of the tokens that are pledged for the community. Secondly, the project has raised more than $350M from top funds. Thirdly, the blockchain has a fairly low activity, which could be heated up with a retro drop and the accompanying hype.

1 Like

its true :heart_eyes:

1 Like