Aptos and Avalanche dominate among $450 million in November token unlocks

• Aptos, Avalanche and Hashflow are set for the most substantial token unlocks this month.
  • Aptos will see the largest value token unlock at around $173 million, while Hashflow is set for the biggest increase in its circulating supply at nearly 74%.

Crypto projects Aptos, Avalanche and Hashflow are set for the most significant token unlocks this month, releasing more than a combined $320 million worth of tokens into their circulating supplies — among a total of $450 million in November unlocks.

Layer 1 blockchain Aptos, founded by ex-Meta execs, will see the largest token unlock by value, according to TokenUnlocks. Aptos will release 24.8 million APT tokens on Nov. 12. This comprises 10% of its circulating supply and is worth approximately $172.9 million.

The majority, some $82.7 million, of the unlocks will go to core contributors, $58.6 million to investors, $22.3 million to the community and $9.3 million to the Aptos Foundation, TokenUnlocks data states.

66 Likes

My love for Aptos ehn

16 Likes

Aptos is the best
Thanks for this news bro

15 Likes

Aptos will blow up IMO, I feel still early :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Make e cook. God abeg o

11 Likes

Massive one tbh

10 Likes

Fantastic chain with so much potential, can’t wait to see where we are this time next year! :rocket:

6 Likes

aptos for ever

8 Likes

This is juicy unlock for us as the community

8 Likes

Detailed piece

4 Likes

I Love Aptos for such a great achievement

6 Likes

Amazing news

10 Likes

Good project

7 Likes

thansk bro update news

6 Likes

Thanks for the info

6 Likes

Aptos is great

9 Likes

How do i connect my wallet here

7 Likes

Wow unlock for community :grin:

3 Likes

Does this means community members would be selected randomly to qualifies for the community drop

6 Likes

Wow
That’s nice

3 Likes