Aptos airdrop V2 confirmed?

Aptos AirDrop V2 confirmed ?

while there is a lot of hype on L2, everyone is trying to do maximum activities in the hope of a drop.

However, many have forgotten about Aptos, where the community is allocated 51% of the emission of tokens. So, using the Aptos ecosystem now we can receive a delicious airdrop in future

Let me remind you that Aptos raised $350 million from top funds (Binance Labs, a16z, DragonFly) etc.

Given that Aptos builds respectful interaction with its audience, and even after the first stage of the drop and listing of the coin last autumn, the project still remains one of the leaders of L2 and i believe that users supporting the ecosystem will be rewarded

What can we do now ?

1.Use official bridge and make bridges here in/from Aptos network APTOS BRIDGE by LayerZero

1. You can now delegate your staking power to a trusted network validator and earn rewards as an individual—providing options outside of the previous threshold. You can use Martian/Pontem/Petra wallets
  1. You can buy personal domain
    www.aptosnames com

4.Stay an active member , write useful articles , help other users and collect badges on the forum

Stay tuned for further updates!

34 Likes

I can’t buy name. IP restricted

4 Likes

Where do you stay?

3 Likes

Buy for me

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nice sure yhyh

1 Like

Done with bridging

2 Likes

try with VPN

2 Likes

thanks ) I will update when there is new activity. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

great job man

2 Likes

As far as we know. We are getting the airdrop

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Cool to know, but we have to have an official announcement from the team.

5 Likes

APTOS going to go KABOOOOOM!!

3 Likes

Thanks great info bro

2 Likes

thanks for sharing this usefull information mate

2 Likes

Can you provide some more info please!

2 Likes

Yes it is awesom man!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing