Aptos Airdrop 2 is around the corner. What you need to know!

As we are coming closer to the end of Q4, there are clear signs of a second round of Airdrops from the aptos community.

One of the major indicators that proves this point if the tokenomics which shows that a remaining token percentage allocated to the community is yet to be distributed , hence the call for proper positioning for the Airdrop 2 .

The airdrop phase1 was rewarded to users who participated in the testnet phase. Since we are now on mainnet, what are the possible criterias for #Aptos Airdrop 2. Let’s see below;

1. My number one pick is active participation on the aptos forum:
    This is because the aptos forum is the platform that guides all aptos members together. Every relevant info, guides, announcements, updates and all are shared and discussed here. Active participants would be easy to fishout from their participation.

Having a good rank on the forum would be a good strategy to get the airdrop .

1. Aptos bridge :
    Many successful projects rewarded users who believed and used their internetwork bridges .
    Bridging from aptos to other networks is a very recommended step to getting shortlisted for Apt 2.

2. Aptos names service . Have you registered a domain name on aptos ? Make sure to tick that box !

3. Make use of aptos nft marketplaces like topaz . Buy ,sell, trade nfts on the aptos .

4. use the staking platforms to stake and unstake apt for a period of time.

These steps are not guaranteed but going over them will put you ahead of others .

The last strategy is , engaging on aptos related posts like this.

Like ,bookmark, share to get ranked up .
Remember, users with regular badge has more chances .

Hit the like and share button

35 Likes

Simple ways to Lambo

5 Likes

Definitely checking as many as I can off the list🏌️

5 Likes

Good info. Thanks mate

3 Likes

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Hope you are positioned ?

4 Likes

You are welcome :pray:. WAGMI

2 Likes

Make sure to!
WAGMI

2 Likes

Not sure airdrop will happen

2 Likes

When is it going to come through the corner?

2 Likes

From the allocation, there are still much left to be given to the community. Just a very few percent was distributed on the first airdrop

4 Likes

You mean ??

4 Likes

thanks for the info buddy

5 Likes

Thanks mate for this info :sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

You are welcome bro :saluting_face:

3 Likes

You are welcome bro

3 Likes

Amazing information