APTOS after 5 years

What do you think, what will Aptos be like in 5 years and what path will we have?

88 Likes

I think it will be a difficult path, but for truly global projects it cannot be otherwise. I think in 5 years Aptos may well become the “new ethereum” and even the most perfect.

54 Likes

You asked a very hard question, I am not even able to imagine a year’s future, let alone 5 years :smiley:

41 Likes

I think Aptos will show itself during the next year, even towards the end of 23 years.
Times are tough on the market right now. And many new projects on Aptos, I think, are now afraid to go out.
Everything will stabilize for another half a year. And then new heroes will appear and Aptos will show himself. And there it will already be possible to make plans for the next 5 years.
This is my personal opinion :upside_down_face:

38 Likes

That would have be interesting

30 Likes

Aptos Price Prediction | Is Aptos a Good Investment? - Here is good article about it

39 Likes

hard #question
I can say only 1 thing - we will see :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Dats fully true Hank ;D
How its going in California?

33 Likes

Yesssss of cause

26 Likes

Hard way and we can did it together!
https://captainaltcoin.com/aptos-apt-price-prediction/

35 Likes

A very large time horizon was set, it’s hard to say what will happen to Aptos

25 Likes

may be yes may be no

24 Likes

I always believe in the lw of yesssss. Mean the positivity of it

26 Likes

I think there will be a difficult path to determine the strength of the network and Aptos technology, if the project survives hacker attacks, government regulation, will prove in the crypto-community and will be really useful, it may become the second more technologically advanced etherium

27 Likes

Reality right?

20 Likes

So universal answer :smiley:
I believe Aptos in 5 years become greatest ecosystem ever with global population

31 Likes

@warchelbykov hi
Its gonna be long and hard way, but Aptos looks strong to be global project in 5 years

33 Likes

Even above the years you mentioned. Confidence on Aptos mate

20 Likes

I think APTOS can change crypto. It could be one of the biggest chain :grinning:

24 Likes

That’s interesting question

22 Likes