Anon did you inscribe the people's ally?

In addition to the People’s Ally inscription… I want to use this opportunity to tell y’all who participated that “Congratulations” why??? Because this inscription is not the ordinary ones we use to see;

:white_check_mark: There are over 50 protocols that come together as one to make this thing happen and there valuation is appr. $10B

:white_check_mark: Out of those 50 protocols, almost 30 of them are tokenless and the inscriptions will play a crucial role in making you eligible for the Airdrop in the future… (Some of them have already announced token… Dmail is the one I remember)

:white_check_mark: If you are farming linea and you mint over 100k ally, then be rest assured you have gained additional 150 LXP which will be claimable straight from Monday

:white_check_mark: Believe me, you can choose to paperhand your $Ally today, but you will regret it later so my best advice is for you to hold on to it till Valhalla

:white_check_mark: Finally, People’s Alliance has just today announce it’s own launch pool, which will be the main driving force to see the full potential of $ALLY

N.B : this is NFA, so the ball is in your court and all this is only for those that minted it in the first place so see you at the top

7 Likes

yes inscribed a little bit more than 100k

4 Likes

Yeah that’s equally good

2 Likes

Can one still do it?

1 Like