An exciting Marvel-style comic book

Hi guys, I’m glad to be a part of such a great community, let me introduce you to my idea? I want to make a comic about the adventures of a superhero, I’ve seen similar suggestions here on the forum, but my concept is different, let me tell you more: the comic is more entertainment, I do not want to overload it with technical terms, I bet on an interesting story, but it will be present in the main technical points, which will allow not quite tech guys (like me) smooth dive. Once again, this is not an educational comic book - a literary work with elements of literacy. The goal is to popularize the project and familiarity through fun. By the way, the first illustration of the main character is already ready (look above) and there are sketches of the synopsis, and if you support the idea, I’m ready to take up the development of a full-fledged synopsis (by the way, we can discuss different ideas with you) and release a pilot series

Introduction (it’s not a synopsis):

There is a very ancient legend that there are 3 stones💎 of incredible power in the universe:

• :small_orange_diamond: The Stone of Secure.
  • :diamonds: The Stone of Scalability.
  • :small_blue_diamond: The Stone of Decentralization.
    Once upon a time, they were one and gave the world their power and :herb:prosperity, but dark forces​:skull: stole this source and divided it into separate pieces and then hid it in the most remote corners of the universe​:scream: .
    Our hero embarks on an exciting and challenging :man_mage: adventure to find these stones and reunite them into a whole.
8 Likes

Oh! This is nice idea and well articulated, would like to see this advance beyond what was just stated here :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I totally like the idea, ideas via comics, that’s awesome creativity, pls carry on with this beautiful innovation

3 Likes

This is very creative! I like it! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I looooooove comics and a good story! Bring it on!!!

2 Likes

I would say it’s very unique content and creative. I think this is very appreciated. I would like to see :art:

2 Likes

You have such a great idea. Will definitely want to be a part of it. How do you think the community will be a part of it?

2 Likes

That’s a good question pls

3 Likes

Impressive artwork.

What is going to be your inspiration to develop this story? Your plot sounds a little like the Justice League that fought to keep the 3 Tessaracts (excuse my spelling) that had been hidden throughout the universe from being put together.

In the case of the Justice League movie bringing them together would have given the holder of the Tessaracts infinite power. In the case of your proposed story bringing these 3 stones together would create the ultimate DEX that would return power and prosperity to the world.

Interested in seeing where this will go!

4 Likes

Hi, thanks for the good question. To be honest I can’t decide whether to involve the community or not, on the one hand involvement will benefit everyone and give the opportunity to feel involved, on the other hand I fear that in the end the community may change the story or the concept in another direction - every author has in his head a unique vision and it gives the work a unique and coherent, in general there is something to think about

3 Likes

Its true. I’m with you on this.

3 Likes