[AIT2] Zinchenko Capital

Hello colleagues!

My name is Sergey Zinchenko - I am the head of the Zinchenko Capital family investment fund and I am a co-founder of the DAO InvestPlace Guild. I specialize in the evaluation and selection of projects at an early stage.

Our team participated in the first Aptos testnet. In the 1st phase of the AIT1 testnet. And now we are participating in the second phase of AIT2. In addition, we run the nodes Archway, Subspace, Starknet, Minima, Masa and others.

My author’s telegram channel has more than 10,000 subscribers. Telegram: Contact @zinchenkocapital. Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/zinchenkocapital

I have been in crypto since 2017 and actively develop my skills for the sake of educating the community

41 Likes

Great channels! Good luck to you! :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Good luck/ Thanx 4 your job! U are The best!

12 Likes

Sergey makes clear and modern content in order to understand the crypto industry, with his help I was able to install the Minima Aptos and Masa nodes👍

12 Likes

Спасибо за всю информацию, которой делишся на каналах и в сообществе инвесторов🤝

13 Likes

big thx for your content

11 Likes

Спасибо вам за труд, у вас только самые актуальные и проверенные проекты! Желаю удачи в участии!!!

12 Likes

You give the right information. Thank u!

8 Likes

Топовый топ)))
Благодарю за усилия и старание!!

8 Likes

Сергей, спасибо за Ваш огромный труд и терпение в обучении людей, за Ваши каналы, актуальные, информативные и доступные! Вы - мастер своего дела!

8 Likes

Опечатка - обучении, а не обслуживании(странно как-то получилось, ведь правильно писала…)

8 Likes

Это переводчик такой

8 Likes

Thank you for ur work. Ur channel on the best crypto channels out there, easy to read and follow and beginners friendly.

8 Likes

Сrypto-guru! I pumped my skills!

8 Likes

Great team. Collaboration is a pleasure.

7 Likes

Up-to-date and necessary information, regular help for beginners - this is not all that can be gleaned from Sergey’s channels. Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

The best team! Keep it up!

7 Likes

Great team led by a true leader. More nodes, I vote for you.

7 Likes

best of the best! good luck!

6 Likes

Топ:fire::fire::fire: лучшего канала

5 Likes