[AIT2] Validators Validators Validators & Developers Developers Developers 🇺🇦

Hello there!
I’m an experienced nodes runner & crypto enthusiast from Ukraine. I am one of the co-founders and one of the managers of the crypto coworking space in Odesa, a member of several big crypto communities in Ukraine. I am working in close cooperation with creators of Big Crypto-communities and full-time in crypto.

Organization: “Cluster”, Odessa Kanatnaya 6.
Communication:
:black_circle: Telegram - @NikolayBohdanov
:large_blue_circle: Instagram - @bohdanovnikolay
Technical Details: We are in partnership with the marketing agency “Wonder Web”. Have access to the team of developers, marketers and designers.

Previous experience: SupraOracles, Minima, Masa Finance, Massa Labs, Subquery, KYVE Protocol, Starknet, Human, Celestia, ArchWay.
For now, our team is hungry & desires to become a validator for APTOS. We can offer technical and marketing assistance.
Hope to be chosen.

5 Likes

Hey, nice that you make coworking in Odessa. I’m going to visit your place and wish you to be in aptos validators.

Wow. Happy to see you in Aptos

1 Like

Голоса уже нет, поддерживаю комментом, удачи и привет из Черкасс :ukraine:

3 Likes

Топ, криптоковоркинг это что то новое, сейчас как никогда актуально!)) Поддерживаем своих)) :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Vote for you. Hope you to be choosen. :face_in_clouds:

Желаю удачи, дружище!

Уверен всё получится.

Oh hi, I’m for you!! Can you tell me? How do I find your crypto communities?