[AIT2] Validator web3justlstn

Hi everyone from Ukraine!
My name’s Viacheslav, shortly Slava.

I’m a frontend developer with ~7y of exp, mostly work with Typescript & VueJS. I’m pretty familiar with Linux (but usually work on MacOS though), Docker, Gitlab CI/CD, Prometheus/Grafana and other stuff. Honestly, I don’t have any experience on developing Web3 apps yet, but I’m currently seeking an opportunity to try it. I have some experience in participating of devnets/testnets though.

As mentioned, I’m from development, so that I’m not gonna ask, let’s say, those “easy” questions and in case I have one I’d try looking for an answer on the Internet first before asking it on the Discord channel/forum.
During the AIT1 I was helping people installing their nodes and answering questions even if they were kind of competitors to me and obviously was not selected at phase 1 :smiley:.
Unfortunately I’m not an active community member in Discord but besides that I kept and maintain an Aptos devnet fullnode for about 3 or 4 months, hopefully it was helpful in development :slight_smile:.

I can’t say why you should vote for me, everyone wants to be selected in AIT2, I can only say I’m able to maintain my validator node, report bugs in case they are there etc.

I’m available at (en/ua/ru):

• Discord: Web3justlstn#7631
  • Telegram: @justlstn

The validator node is installed on dedicated server I rent on Hetzner.

Server characteristics (spoiler)

CPU: Coffee Lake-S, 6 cores / 12 threads @ 3.8 GHz (Turbo 4.9 GHz)
RAM: 64 GB ECC DDR4 RAM
Drives: 2 x 960 GB NVMe SSD Datacenter Edition

At the end, I want to wish everyone good luck and have a good day!
Btw, thanks Aptos team for the opportunity to participate in AIT and to be a part of that great community!

Good entry for me! Good luck

1 Like