[AIT2] Validator VILIN!

Hello Aptos team!
My name is Vitaliy, I’m 39 years old and I’m from Ukraine!
I am a person who constantly develops and is drawn to new knowledge with pleasure, I have been in the topic of blockchain for more than 5 years, and in the IT field for more than 10 years and I consider myself a blockchain enthusiast and do not see the future of our world without this technology.
I have experience in launching nodes of the test network, and I also keep nodes in the main network for more than a year. I also have equipment that meets all the requirements of Aptos and is fully provided with uninterrupted Internet and power, even in such a difficult time for my country, and has proven its performance more than once.
In addition to installing nodes, I participate in tokensales, test crypto applications, participate in airdrops, invest in new promising projects and help beginners understand crypto projects.
I want to learn more about the Aptos project and be part of a promising team, I really liked the Aptos project because of the uniqueness of this blockchain, such as independence, and one of the most secure in the world, etc. It is a great honor for me to take part, support and contribute to the new project. Because of this, I hope that the AIT2 event will be a huge success and that a large number of people will be interested in it.
Vote for a hardworking and reliable validator! )
My Discord vill#7778

7 Likes

You inspire confidence. My vote is for you!

4 Likes

Awesome things here! I fully support you :hugs:

4 Likes

You deserve to be a validator, good luck

3 Likes

Worthy participant, I’m for you

2 Likes