[AIT2] Validator Nevas

Greetings, Aptos.
My name is Nevas, and I am 25 years old and I come from Vietnam. I am a freelancer that is interested about cryptocurrencies and who enjoys having the opportunity to explore new things…My everyday work is to investigate cryptocurrencies to discover profitable chances that have existed since 2017.
I’m currently employed for a Blockchain startup. I have personally launched nodes for numerous previous projects, including Massa, Starknet Moonbeam, Subspace, Oasys, and Quai.
Beng Beng Gaming is the name of my company, and it is situated in Ho Chi Minh City (Beng Beng Gaming | Linktree).
It is an honor for me to take part in and support this endeavor. The AIT2 event should be a huge success and garner a lot of interest.

My social media platforms are:
Telegram: @nevasad
Discord: nevasad1997#1951

154 Likes

Your article has really impressed me. Good luck with Aptos in the coming phases!

11 Likes

Hi Nevasad. Welcome to AIT2

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

merhaba yazızınızı okudum basarı hıkayenız benı etkıledı harıka bır yoldasınz basarılarınızın daım olmasını dılerım kendınıze sectıgnız bu yol gercekten sıze cok sey katacak bır yol hersey gonlulunuzce olsun basarılar dılerım

2 Likes

This is very nice and very interesting. I wish you the best of luck. Your article is great.

2 Likes

Nice to read about that you have experience of crypto
currancy and it will help a lot for earning. And with this knowledge [quote=“nevasad, post:1, topic:3353, full:true”]
Greetings, Aptos.
My name is Nevas, and I am 25 years old and I come from Vietnam. I am a freelancer that is interested about cryptocurrencies and who enjoys having the opportunity to explore new things…My everyday work is to investigate cryptocurrencies to discover profitable chances that have existed since 2017.
I’m currently employed for a Blockchain startup. I have personally launched nodes for numerous previous projects, including Massa, Starknet Moonbeam, Subspace, Oasys, and Quai.
Beng Beng Gaming is the name of my company, and it is situated in Ho Chi Minh City (Beng Beng Gaming | Linktree).
It is an honor for me to take part in and support this endeavor. The AIT2 event should be a huge success and garner a lot of interest.

My social media platforms are:
Telegram: @nevasad
Discord: nevasad1997#1951
[/quote]

it is very helpful in crypto currancy

This information will help for earning money through crpto currancy. You have experience about crypto currancy. It helpful for fresher.

1 Like

Your Real content and So informative i loves to read Good luck

2 Likes

That is a beautiful to get to know more about cryptocurrency which are the best for me

This is an informative information that is helpful to every person who yearns to know more about cryptocurrency. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

really amazing information so keep it up boss

The crypto currency on the verge of collapse and it is very difficult job to gothrough daily statistics of crypto and the big players are playing and snatching.

1 Like

good to hear this i would like to see your articles I think it’s better to understand your articles best of luck.

I liked your introduction and praise for your work regarding Massa, Starknet Moonbeam and Subspace etc.

I liked your Introduction you given every information like a true gentleman i hope you earn maximum voting for everyone to increasing your information to everyone and you are not afraid to writing because many peoples are very much low to explain to yourself but are a amazing person i tell i liked your everything in this paragraph…:sunglasses::ok_hand:

nice information brother

It is the very useful information to get the various idea and guidance the people it’s help to the achieve the object.

1 Like

Hi i am so glad to know about you. All the best fo your future. I am sure you will grow in your future.

Your article is very nice.This information will help for earning money through crpto currancy.The crypto currency on the verge of collapse and it is very difficult job.thank u