[AIT2] Validator Neo

I am also a miner from asia . I spend my spare time by mining crypto in binance.

1 Like

The world of crypto is very exciting, continue with your ideas and I wish you the best in all your work

1 Like

Hi Neo, i’m lilian and welcome to this platform.This is really the place to be as some one who has prior knowledge to crypto and the block chain world ,this platform will definitely help widen your horizon and I’m looking forward to your great exploits here . As for the coming event it’s gonna be a hit as always been💯

1 Like

Sizi ve bu konuda ilgili olan kişileri heyecanlanacak bir proje simdiden başarılar yolunuz açık olsun Türkiye’den sevgilerle

Neo, with your experience in projects like Moonbeam, Massa, and Subspace…,you have very good chances. Best of luck for this upcoming event. Freelancer and crypto enthusiast are plus points.

Your friend has the same application as you

here is the link:

2 Likes

I’m so glad that Youth are trying new world methods of earning and have a number of source of income there so. You guys are inspiring a number of others who were so far doubting themselves

1 Like

Muy bueno tu esfuerzo sigue asi es otra opcion la del futuro

1 Like

Hello, Neo I read your article and it was great to see that you are also crypto enthusiastic like me

1 Like

Nice apps it’s good for every person it’s use and earn the best chance to money :money_with_wings::moneybag:

Wow i am also beginner i learn some course this was help me

1 Like

Its awesome 7 informaive content here, i like it.
Its will be related to my interest.

1 Like

Thank. Have a nice day

Oh, when did you join the market?

The introduction id a nice one, well done work

Prepare for Aptos. Its going to be big

1 Like

English would be easy for me

2 Likes

Waw i like your idea very very much please keep it up i hope you come with another idea for next time thank you very much!

1 Like

Good job man keep up with your work and good luck

Welcome to the ecosystem mate

1 Like