[AIT2] Validator Neo

Welcome Aptos.

• My name is Neo, and I am 20 years old and from Asia. I am a crypto enthusiast. I enjoy the independence, the opportunity to try new things, working as a freelancer, and learning about programming and Blockchain projects. I work for a blockchain startup. With my four years of experience, I’ve worked on node operations in a variety of projects such as Moonbeam, Massa, and Subspace…
  • Beng Beng Gaming, is where I work. Address : Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. Beng Beng Gaming is a crypto media agency specializing in Gamefi, Metaverse and NFT. (Beng Beng Gaming | Linktree)
  • I am delighted to join and contribute to the project in various capacities. This time, I hope the AIT2 event is a huge success and that many people attend.
  • My Social Media Channel:
  • Discord: Neo | BengBengGaming#8336
  • Instagram: toitenneo_
126 Likes

Aptos is a highly anticipated project. Thank you for providing this information!

7 Likes

BENG BENG GAMING is a crypto media agency specializing in GameFi, Metaverse and NFT. We support, invest and empower visionary teams towards sustainable success

4 Likes

it’s an excellent idea I like it very much that crypto media agency specializing in Gamefi this thing I should try please update us.

3 Likes

It is fantastic project

4 Likes

Nice brother i like ur information

3 Likes

Працюю в інтернеті. Люблю заробляти крипту. Особливо цікаво спостерігати за її падінням і зростанням. Надіюсь проект буде успішним.

2 Likes

It is nice idea, i would prefer to everyone to apply this, osm work brother

2 Likes

Wow that is a great Information I loves to read so intersting loves it ,it will me in future

3 Likes

I am completely believe this it’s help an confidence to improve this msg …Very helpful realy good work

3 Likes

I appreciate your effort, and support you. I am interested in cryptocurrencies investment because of lack of knowledge I am not able to perform well. Best of luck to you and keep it up.

2 Likes

Woooo,that’s a great new now we had a crypto dudee

2 Likes

Hi, Neo! Wish You all the best with what You do and what You like! Enjoy!

1 Like

Waw i like your idea very very much please keep it up i hope you come with another idea for next time thank you very much!

1 Like

the crypto enthusiast part that what got me but i very interest in that stuff happy to be here

2 Likes

good introduction and good work

4 Likes

:heart::clap::heart_eyes:hai Neo .I love your idea very much and wish you a good luck for the journey

2 Likes

i like crypto too. my favorite coin is bitcoin. i do trades in binance. i like to making money online. nice to see you brother

2 Likes

Amazing article bro you should information so much in this platform i liked your introduction in this website keep up brother you article should increase liked,voted,and comment because your information about yourself is fantastic…:sunglasses::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good job man keep up with your work and good luck

3 Likes