[AIT2] Validator guardia

Hi everybody!

I am a highly skilled Computer Scientist and project manager, with more than 20 years of IT experience in Spain. I am an active Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) and Auditor in Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). I am competent leading IT projects, IT forensics and particularly proficient leading teams and resolving challenges with any kind of multiplatform technologies and based on any architecture.

I own a private datacenter in Spain and I have been always getting deeply into blockchain, distributed data and opensource solutions. I have been a freelance from ages ago and I always got involved into security projects, audits, penetrations, risk analisys or whatever I considerer myself an IT architect.

You can contact me with discord or this forum and I am always keen to help you in security issues or systems administrator for your node validator or whatever infrastructure you got or software you want to use, virtualizded or VPS in a cloud.

Aptoslabs team became from Meta and you were involved into Diem, you are a great team coming from great projects. Recently you raised $200M in strategic round led by well known firms. You have a great Aptos Grant Program. I love Aptos and I love what are you creating.

I am a person who alway you would like to be close.

2 Likes