[AIT2] SanchosW

Всем привет! Меня зовут Александр я начинающий оператор узлов. Мой валидатор CryptoGold. В крипте с 4 квартала 21г. Участвовал в проектах: Aptos AIT1, Archway, Nym. По возможности старался помочь комьюнити в проблемах которые сам для себя разбирал. На данный момент участвую в Masa и прошел 1 фазу, Uptick жду дедлайна. Серверы находятся в России. В майнете еще не участвовал, но очень хочется. Говорю честно, как есть. Тягаться с продвинутыми операторами конечно будет сложно, но буду стараться.

Hi all! My name is Alexander and I am a beginner node operator. My CryptoGold validator. In the crypt since the 4th quarter of 21g. Participated in projects: Aptos AIT1, Archway, Nym. Whenever possible, I tried to help the community in the problems that I sorted out for myself. At the moment I am participating in Masa and have passed the 1st phase, Uptick is waiting for the deadline. Servers are located in Russia. I have not participated in the mainnet yet, but I really want to. I speak honestly as it is. Of course, it will be difficult to compete with advanced operators, but I will try.

2 Likes