Polkachu is founded by a group of technology professionals who focus on providing the highest quality infrastructure and services for public blockchain networks. We believe that a decentralized world is what the future holds, and we want to be a part of it by being a blockchain validator.
Today, we run validators in many PoS blockchains. Our validators are active on Tendermint-based mainnets (Akash, Asset Mantle, Bitcanna, Certik, Chihuahua, Cerberus, Comdex, Cosmos Hub, Crescent, Evmos, Fetch, Gravity Bridge, Galaxy, Injective, Juno, Kava, Kichain, Konstellation, Meme, Nomic, Nym, Osmosis, Sifchain, Sommelier, Stargaze, and Umee) and Substrate-based mainnets (Polkadot, Kusama, and Polkadex). Overall, delegators/nominators have trusted us with close to $100M in crypto assets. You can find more information about us on our website (https://polkachu.com).
To support the blockchain communities, we also run IBC relayers for the Cosmos ecosystem at our own cost. Currently, we have two relayer hubs. The Juno Relayer Hub supports two-way channels between Juno and Bitcanna, Chihuahua, Sifchain. Our Osmosis Relayer Hub supports two way channels between Osmosis and Bitcanna, Chihuahua and Konstellation. See Polkachu IBC Relayers | Polkachu.
Most importantly, we open-source our deployment scripts and provide community tools for validators and delegators alike.
Our open-source scripts include:
- Polkadot/Kusama Node Deployment Script (GitHub - polkachu/polkadot-validator: Ansible Playbooks to set up Kusama/Polkadot validator)
- Other Substrate-Based Node Deployment Script (GitHub - polkachu/substrate-validator: Ansible scripts to run Substrate-based validators)
- Tendermint-Based Node Deployment Script (GitHub - polkachu/cosmos-validators: Ansible Script for Cosmos-based blockchain validators)
- Monitoring Server Deployment Script (GitHub - polkachu/server-monitoring: https://monitor.polkachu.com)
- Secure Server Setup for Validator (GitHub - polkachu/secure-server-setup)
We also write lots of technical content here: Polkachu Blog | Polkachu