[AIT2] PHD APTOS Validator

Hello aptonauts,

My name is Paulo, I am an electrical engineer and I have been working in the field of Telecommunications and Broadcasting Services for 10 years in Brazil.

I’ve been in crypto since 2017 and I’m very interested in decentralized projects that focus on efficiency and that can deliver the best performance with the least use of resources, after reading a lot about Aptos no other project got me so excited about extremely high scalability and ultra-low latency, all in layer 1 and maintaining a good level of decentralization.

My goal is to become a Validator when the mainnet is launched, so I have been actively participating in testnets and devnet, trying to gain as much experience as possible before the mainnet launch, I want to help in the decentralization and growth of this project in the long term, in countries like mine, there is a great need for cryptocurrencies, as our sovereign currency is fragile and poorly managed, always ending up in hyperinflation processes and destroying the savings of millions of people.

I’m currently running a VPS for this AIT2 with the following specs:

• 8 vCPUs
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 320 GB NVMe SSD
  • Ubuntu 20.04 (LTS) x64
  • 6 TB Transfer available
  • Located in Bangalore/India

*in the future I plan to run a node here in Brazil, but most providers here are using CGNAT where port management is not allowed, so I’m looking for other possible options.

I speak English and Portuguese (native)

Feel free to ping me on Discord - PHD#2255