[AIT2] OriginStake.com Validator

Hello everyone, :wink:

OriginStake is a group of technicians with many years of experience in blockchain, server infrastructure management & validator operation. We provide customers with a guaranteed infrastructure system, high uptime (>99%) with appropriate service fees & professional support services. We’re on TOP 100 of Casper Network with 100% uptime performance & regularly organize events/ minigames to benefit our users. Our strategic partners will also give users the best support in staking activities.

OriginStake’s official channel:
Telegram Community Channel: Telegram: Contact @originstake_chat

Language: English + Vietnamese

Technical details:
We have a Monitor & tracking system to ensure stable operation of nodes: status.originstake.com
Hardware:
Intel® Xeon® W-2145
Octa-Core - Skylake W
256 GB RAM ECC
2 x 3.84 TB NVMe SSD (RAID1)

5 Likes

Last month, I joined Originstake’s casper minigame. The campaign is very good, and Originstake is the first staking company that I see that has such a methodical program. Therefore, I think the other nodes that Originstake will definitely work as well.

1 Like

Voted :+1:, knowing you via your 30,000k CSPR minigames last month and I personally think you’re a very potential and hard-working project. Hopefully to see more nodes from you in the near future, thank OriginStake team so much for holding the minigame that is rarely been held by any validator, can’t wait for the next minigame from you. Best wishes for your strong growth in this industry.

1 Like

OriginStake is indeed a well-organized campaign with a clear path. The activities they have done so far are excellent. I joined their minigame and I have to say that they are one of the pioneers in organizing such profitable games for their community. OrginStake will go further and develop soon for sure. Waiting for more minigames. And yes, a big vote from me.