[AIT2] Jav1x validator

Hello Aptos community!

I am an individual crypto-enthusiast. I have been working as a system administrator in the security department for about 7 years. I’ve been participating in blockchain testnet for more than 2 years. I am always immersed in projects and try to be useful to the team and community. I’m very happy with the aptos team’s approach to their business, it can’t help but inspire.
Ready to be in touch with the team and the community and solve all problems that arise and provide assistance to the best of my ability.
I hope that really worthy candidates will be chosen, and I wish everyone good luck

I installed the Full node and Validator.

Technical Details my nodes (if necessary, can upgrade):

• Validator (Tokyo, Japan) - 4 vCPU / 16GB RAM / 200GB NVME | 5 Gb/s

• Full Node (Helsinki, Finland) - 4 vCPU / 16GB RAM / 260GB NVME | 1 Gb/s

I was involved in testing the following projects: Aptos DevNet, QuickSilver, Kujira, SUI, SEI, Quai, Startos, Kyve, Masa, Penumbra, Peaq, Arbitrum, SubQuery.

It was pretty hard to remember everything, so I hope I didn’t forget anything)

Socials:
Discord: Jav1x#0292
Telegram: @Jav1x

21 Likes

Good skills man.
And I think a good choice of location for validator server.
Most of the participants have servers in Europe.
By the way, what hosting providers do you use?

1 Like

Actually, I’ve already spent all my votes. But I like your sensible approach to choosing locations. So I’ll support you with a like. :grinning:

@jav1x is 200 Gb enough for validator?

Hi man. Good bandwidth. What providers?

I think so, at the moment it takes about 50GB. If anything happens, you can always expand the disk, it’s not a problem

Thank you for this info!