[AIT2] DomiNodes

Hello Aptos community, I’m Ivan from DomiNodes, we are small Proof-of-Stake node operator and staking provider. We are an international team with extensive experience in IT systems architecture, development and management. Our mission is to make the decentralized financial system available for each person. Our goal is to make everyone gain income and other benefits from staking without third parties. DomiNodes contribute to the development of web3 because we believe in the future of blockchain technology.

The basis of our work is security, transparency, 24/7 monitoring, on-time updates, high uptime and performance hardware.

DomiNodes use high performance servers on geographically distributed infrastructure of top tier data centers around the world. A secure virtual private network is used to interconnect and manage the entire infrastructure. All services are duplicated and make regular backups. The maximum uptime of nodes provided by a highly reliable monitoring and backup system.

We help secure networks and participate in governance. We operating validator and collator nodes in several projects as Kusama, Moonbeam, Moonriver, Centrifuge, Polkadex, SORA, Stafi, Edgeware, Darwinia, DarwiniaCrab, Dock, ChainX. And also actively participates in different testnets.

/decentralize-it upvote for a small but hardworking validator!

Thank you for your attention, if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or on twitter dominodes

22 Likes

Thank you for your support, I vote for you. Good luck!

1 Like

Hay, I have been trusting these guys with my stake for a year, I like everything. Get my vote!

1 Like

Always ready to help. Thank you!

1 Like

Good portfolio, I hope Aptos gets there. I’m with you, good luck. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your trust, with you we only get better! :pray:

Thanks, I think we can do something for Aptos!

Thanks, and you too.

Thank you, this is what we base our work on!

Very good team - thank you.
Get my vote.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s great to hear your feedback!

Wish best luck participating in AIT2!

1 Like

your portfolio for me is very reliable , so my vote for you!

1 Like

Nice to see there such an experince person! GL

1 Like

Looks like you are familiar with validating theme, take my point!

1 Like

Thanks for helping me to set up a node!

1 Like

My vote for you sir!

1 Like

You are one of the best community, thank you very much.

1 Like

Good validator, hope you will manage to get in AIT2! I’m with you, guys.

2 Likes

Nice to see you among DomiNodes @igoodvvin supporters)))

2 Likes