[AIT2] DeepNode's Validator

Greetings to all who are interested!

A little about myself:

• I am a fourth-year student at the university in the field of information security.
  • I got interested in nodes a year ago, when I just joined the world of cryptocurrencies.
  • At the moment I successfully operate 103 nodes.

Maybe one of you is the operator of a node called Minima. Recently this project had a problem with 100% CPU load on many servers. If you had this problem and it went away on its own, you can thank me very little. I helped minima team to find that problem (the miner) and to fix the vulnerability through which that miner got to your servers)

I hope many of us will be lucky enough to contribute to this great project. Good luck to all of you!!!

11 Likes

Buddy, I’m with you!

You have a very respectable profession, I hope you get lucky!

Thank you for solving the minima problem. Thanks to you I did not have to reinstall the server.

Thank you for your contribution. Good luck to you!

Sure it was you? I hope so, thank you for that. Good luck)

Опа, еще один минимщик. Майнер неплохо прокипятил мои 10+ серверов, спасибо если это действительно был ты.

Hey, buddy. I wanted to get into information security too, but unfortunately I couldn’t. I hope your luck will smile on you!

Good luck with your future testing, friend!

Good luck to you from the bottom of my heart!

Having such a validator would be nice. I hope the aptos team chooses you. Good luck!

1 Like

I agree, such a node operator would be very helpful.

1 Like

You are also from Russia! Good luck to you, buddy!

I totally agree with you!

Hope to see you on the list of active validators!