[AIT2] Bang Pateng validator

hi all I’m Fadliansyah (Bang Pateng) here. Hope you have a good day

I am a crypto team from Indonesia. we have been established since 2014. we discussed airdrop, bounty, giveaway, node, staking and introduced new projects to our community through AMA events

Finally, I’ve been running the nodes in many projects such as Sei Network, Peaq Network, Masa Finance, Massa Labs, Subquery, KYVE Protocol, Paloma Chain, Tidefi and aptos. Of all the projects that i’ve been running to, I’m able to be qualified as a good and an experienced node operator.

Our Hope Community:

because Only 200 people were selected for the AIT2 testnet event. I hope all participants who take part in this event will also get a reward. because we have wasted time, thought and money. to try this project. and we have verified identity ID and bought vps for this event

Vote => you agree

Our contributions for Aptos community:

My Node Validator : BANGPATENG
Discord : antirugpul#3622
Telegram Group & Channel
Twitter
Website Node Tutorial

91 Likes

I appreciate. Very awesome

14 Likes

yes i agreed with that argumented

14 Likes

I totally agree, because we’ve also done kyc , and it concerns self data

7 Likes

event we not choosen and did’t get 500aptos. please give we a apriciate for joining this project. we do all best but sometimes it’s not enough.

6 Likes

That’s right, I really support this

4 Likes

nice idea, u r awesome friends

4 Likes

True, even though we were not selected, we still support this project.

4 Likes

I completely agree; at least we still receive incentives for our efforts even when we do not meet the predetermined requirements, and that is correct because we have finished the KYC process.

6 Likes

I think support your statement but we also can not do anything.

5 Likes

that’s right I totally agree even though we were not selected, we still support this project.

5 Likes

That’s right, at least we have met the aptos requirements criteria. so give us intensive. thanks

2 Likes

Very agree with your statement

2 Likes

yes, good for everyone

2 Likes

Completely agree with this!

3 Likes

good man, i hope this is happening!!

2 Likes

Satuju bang
Mntp lah klo ke pilih

1 Like