[AIT-2] devStonks

Hello, community. I am devStonks.

I want to take you on a journey through my biography to lure you here and so that you can’t just pass by without casting your vote for me.

I was fortunate enough to get into this field having already become qualified in DevOps.
I’ve been wandering the vastness of crypto for over three years now, developing my skills in investing and knowledge in new technologies. An incredible number of projects I’ve had to go through that turned out to be completely empty on the inside, but quite a few of them turned out to be interesting as well. Some of those where I participated as a node operator in my last projects: subquery, archway, forta, kyve, starknet, minima, evmos, sui.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get into the top 100 of AIT-1, but now I hope not to miss my chance.

That’s pretty much it. Yes, it wasn’t a long journey but I didn’t promise it :slight_smile:

Do you want to see a reliable validator in the Aptos network? Vote for me!

Hopefully a good slogan for the current campaign. But if it doesn’t sound good enough,
I promise you good roads, high pensions, everyone their own yard with a barbecue and a swimming pool (but that’s all under the condition that your government will do it)

A little more about me: