Airdrops of APT

I’d like to discuss ways to earn with Aptos. Write all your ideas :blush:

15 Likes

Buy promising and strong NFT projects; participate in defi projects that have Influencers present; be active in projects from Aptos Labs.

14 Likes

NFT projects, try to get a retrograde from the projects

5 Likes

Mint NFT from new projects, holder APT coin in Martian wallet or Pontem wallet, participate in defi projects (Liquidswap, Hippo swap…), Helpful contributions to the Aptos forum… and a little luck :wink:

7 Likes

Try helpful contributions Aptos ecosytem

6 Likes

use wallets, buy-sell nft on markets (bluemove, Souffl), staking in tortuga, be helpfull in community. All that you should do

7 Likes

Good topic! :sunglasses:
To get a huge airdrop u should use all of ecosystem.Lend/borrow/stake APT at some lending protocols and u will be rewarded :whale: :whale: :whale:

5 Likes

Just be active in all the way on Aptos ecosystem :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, it was no easy, you must spent your time in Aptos projects and be a useful part of #aptoslaunch and maybe u can get some rewards. But if you here only for rewards, I have a bad news for you, my friend…

5 Likes

Buy on exchange or stake

7 Likes

I am providing liquidity to different pools in projects that are still on testnet. Maybe there is a chance they will somehow reward early testers and suporters

4 Likes

Could you share please where are you providing liquidity?

10 Likes

Yeah sure, some of them are (Jujube finance, Meeiro, Aptozeum, Enchanter and Mojito markets). All of them are on testnet rn as far as I remember
If you have any recommendations please share with me too :smiley:

8 Likes

We wish them and us good luck

4 Likes

As far as I know, Aptos is not planning any airdrops :shushing_face:

1 Like

I guess we will be suprised

1 Like

so then why you’re here ?:slight_smile:

4 Likes