About the Node Operations Category

This category is about infrastructure. Here is a list of Aptos Incentivized Testnet 2 (AIT-2) validator profiles, where you may review details, ask questions, and further discuss relevant issues.

Guide for Node Operators

https://aptos.dev/nodes/ait/ait-2

How To Participate in Community Voting:

Validator Profiles

Ultimately, the goal of our incentivized testnet program is to prepare this community to launch a production-grade mainnet. Together, we are building a secure, reliable, and decentralized network.

AIT Roadmap

Update with More Info:

537 Likes
189 Likes

Application for AIT2 on behalf of 5 Elements Nodes

120 Likes

I help not only the project, but also the people around me.

Thanks for the vote.

104 Likes

MoveMove Community Validator:

83 Likes

Hey everyone! Peep why you should vote for me here!

79 Likes

Gm fam, I am mempool ed and am network engineer from Europe. My background is in dynamically scaling clusters and large workload and compute infrastructure.
I run a small team with good technical knowledge and extensive blockchain background. We have participated in many testnets and helped support full nodes and masternodes
on many of the largest blockchain networks. I have more then 8 years of blockchain experience and am very familiar with the operations of most large and successful networks.

I look forward to running many full nodes as well as multiple validators for the aptos ecosytem. I first was introduced to this project when one of my researchers discovered this gem on CT.

Thanks for reading this and look forward to the bright future with aptos! Remember the name!

75 Likes

thanks for sharing bro!

60 Likes

good afternoon

49 Likes

Hey I like the challenge to create validator and fullnode! Was quite challenging but fun!

48 Likes

Not sure if it is the right place to ask, so forgive me if not, anyone can operate Aptos node or a technical knowledge needed? Do i have to be a validator for running a node as well?

54 Likes

Good one! I’d love to try out the nodes

40 Likes

How to build node?

40 Likes

I would like to create validator and fullnode!

37 Likes

I would like to win a slot to validate

30 Likes

I was node operator in Aptos devnet! it was first node in my life!! Very interesting expierence!))

32 Likes

Hi,
I was wondering if there will be other chances to run a node.

33 Likes

greatso great

32 Likes

i wish it would be good as well

31 Likes

received airdrop?

25 Likes