About the Aptos airdrop

Hi aptos community, it was really a pleasure to be part of you, how was the airdrop? and how many APT did you receive?

35 Likes

I want to get ATP

9 Likes

Can I still claim the airdrop, I have done all the taxes, but until now I have not received the airdrop claim email sir

8 Likes

You should be an active member before the airdrop, try to download the “ Martian Aptos wallet” and check it

7 Likes

check your " Martian Aptos wallet" Then click to “Aptos Testnet” then click to Airdrop

5 Likes

This is a maine not eligible airdrop, how to get it sir? Can I still claim?

Pada tanggal Kam, 20 Okt 2022 15.53, bing3673 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> menulis:

2 Likes

eligible users for the airdrop are only
Users who completed an application for an Aptos Incentivized Testnet

4 Likes

So those who are not eligible can’t claim the airdrop now, sir, can you still join now?

Pada tanggal Kam, 20 Okt 2022 16.24, bing3673 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> menulis:

2 Likes

How do I get airdrop?

2 Likes

it has already been launched

1 Like

It left the AIT3 launch it started from August 19 and will finish at 30 August just keep being active on the community

2 Likes

They can claim the next airdrop “AIT3 launch “ just keep being active on the community
ok got you

3 Likes

Ok,ok, thanks info sir, always support project dont miss :heart:

Pada tanggal Jum, 21 Okt 2022 04.55, bing3673 via Aptos <notifications@aptoslabs.discoursemail.com> menulis:

3 Likes

I am register with Discord, but don’t get eligible for airdrop, and I am Minted NFT Zero

4 Likes

Was Node Operation part of the requirement?

2 Likes

Please check my email sir. I don’t receive airdrop sir

tonidoang222@gmail.com

I love this project because it’s great project…I never seen in crypto currency in the world. We’re sroung community

But I never received join one airdrop you can check my wallet
I need someone to help with this project
0xba204aa27a077164f3d9d66a4ba84480cb60b92b15c2c89a100d5d0c57b3eb86

I can’t claim airdrop?

1 Like

Me too the webpage was down before I claim my airdrop any help or hope to get my airdrop.

I need 25 APT
I LOVE APToS LOVERS

1 Like