About Claiming the airdrop

hello aptos guys why cant i claim my aptos using martian wallet when i got the faucet for fee and tried to claimed says transaction insufficient. And when i try to import to new wallet using my phrase the wallet address was new and i dont have the fee to pay for the transaction to claim my aptos. Can you guys help out? thank you. BTW 0x5215c5041c0ce40533d2579386a763a68a97345d4cb20cba8b6bfe7b43ebb4cf need some apt for fee will payback after thank you.

70 Likes

Having same problem, I emailed the airdrop address to see if they have any solutions. I’ll post if I get an answer.

29 Likes

Claimed mine already using petra wallet bro someone just sent me some apt for fee

20 Likes

i m still not found to see my airdrop

14 Likes

I can’t claim to ''insufficent ‘’ problem :sleepy:

12 Likes

I tried Petra,Martians;pontem but I could’t

12 Likes

You guys have enough apt for fee? To claim?

7 Likes

I recieved from faucet I have 0.038 APT but I couldn’t

6 Likes

sounds like a bug with martian wallet if petra worked

5 Likes

I tried petra and martian too , i received 0.025 APT but i could’t claim airdrop
“Claiming airdrop failed. Please ensure that your account has sufficient tokens to perform the transaction and try again.”

5 Likes

Is your petra wallet funded as well?

2 Likes

No one working ,I tried with Petra ;Martians

4 Likes

sorry if this is redundant, but do you have aptos in both wallets?

3 Likes

Yes I have 0,038

7 Likes

Thanks, was just trying to make sure it wasn’t just the martian wallet. I guess ill continue to wait for a reply from airdrop address, and will post if i hear anything.

9 Likes

thank u best regards

5 Likes

I claimed mine using petra might be an issue with traffic on the site many are claiming all at once ?

4 Likes

How did you fund the other wallets? I am having the same issue. I bought some APT on Kucoin in hopes of funding my Pontem and Fewcha wallets but there are no APt withdrawals on Kucoin atm… :broken_heart: Thank you Aptos for this airdrop. It was a pleasant surprise! I also tried sending the faucet allotment of 0.025 to fewcha but the tx failed and the balance remaining is 0.01. I don’t think this is sufficient.

5 Likes

How can i claim airdrop

7 Likes

I solved the problem guys,You will add a new wallet to Petra ,and you will send your APT to this new wallet than Connect to AIRDROP page and claim airdrop .

7 Likes