A start for Aptos Coin community "APTOS THUNDERS"

Hi guys. Share your love, expectations, and ideas for Aptos coin. We can come together here to start a social community to support Aptos coin before a possible launch.
“Aptos Thunders” Unofficial Fanbase Project.

4 Likes

I agree with your point… let’s take Aptos to the next level… I completely concur to this

2 Likes

Can you tell me what this support will look like? Thank you.

4 Likes

You know the community is the key that can change the game in the market. Many investors of the projects usually just buy and forget. They only remember at tge or in the airdrops. But, we will change that with Aptos. “Our investment is our responsibility.” That will be our slogan. We should raise awareness here as a family to hit the market and show how we are coming!

2 Likes

We need a core team that will shake Twitter when needed. 1000 loyal fans that are totally loyal to the project would be a good start. We can have an unofficial community fan group on Telegram to support Aptos. I found a name for this group " APTOS THUNDERS" And of course, we will not accept everybody. There will be an election process.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have a much better understanding. I like this idea a lot. I think this is something that I could get behind.

2 Likes

I’m in total support of this idea and will like to see me be part of it and contribute in rising awareness campaign much especially on twitter with other related social media communities…

Looking forward to see the next move of action to bring this in place :innocent:

1 Like

I believed he created this post maybe in search of suggestions on how to go about it. We should come together to generate ideas I think🤭

1 Like

Exactly :hugs: my friend

Yes sure, It will be a great idea indeed.

1 Like

Yes I think so too.

2 Likes

I am opening the first Aptos Thunders group on Telegram. This will be a Global one (in English). Then we will need representatives from different countries. I will share it here soon. These representatives will open their own groups in their own native languages. In these groups, we will support the official group of Aptos coin, and also choose the most active and loyal members for Global Aptos Thunders. We will establish the best fanbase team collaboration here.

3 Likes

Thats wonderful. I’ll definitely be a part of this.

great idea, i agree with your point and totally support for APTOS TO THE MOON!!!