A dark secret about money that 99% of people don’t know about

Your whole life you’re doing a job and trading your time for money. But have you ever asked yourself how money is created?

I’ll reveal to you all the secrets that the Government doesn’t want you to know, and brace yourself because you’ll shocked at the truth.

First of all: Money = Currency.

Money is an intangible store of value. Think of gold silver, platinum, rice etc.

Currency is a tangible form of money. Instead of trading silver for salt, you can buy salt with currency.

Now here’s why that’s important:

Before 1971, the banks could only print as much currency as they had gold. If they wanted to print more currency, they had to sell a % of their gold.

But in 1971, the US Dollar has been removed from the gold standard. Since then, currency has been backed by nothing (worthless). Today, banks can print as much currency as they want. Okay, this is the first thing I wanted to get out.

Now here’s the 2nd thing you need to understand:

Currency in the form of paper & coins only makes up 3% of the world’s money. The other 97%? ITS DEBT.

Let me explain:

Imagine you want to buy a house, A bank gives you $500k mortgage. That $500k didn’t exist before. They simply created’ it by typing a few numbers on the screen. So, when you get a loan, you get money that has been created out of thin air.

Now, why is that important to know?

When the government needs money they go to the central bank and ask for a loan. The central bank gives them money created out of thin air, in exchange for government bonds. This newly created money floods the system and devalues the existing money (also known as inflation).

Why am I telling you this?

You are getting wrecked.

While you’re working hard to save money, the banks are printing it and ruining your savings. The bankers are making millions while you’re working for a tiny amount of money.

So, what can you do?

Play the game of the banks.

Besides printing money, the banks also invest in assets and make their money work for them.

And You Can Do The Same. Make Assets From Labilities.

23 Likes

thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Thanks for this info

4 Likes

Thanks for the info bro

3 Likes

Massive writeup.

4 Likes

Thanks for this info bro

3 Likes

Thanks for the opinion

4 Likes

Most people will ignore these truths! Banking is the biggest scam ever.

4 Likes

You are welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

You can say that again

2 Likes

Thanks for reading too

3 Likes

Interesting read :+1:

2 Likes

These are hard facts friend!

2 Likes

Nothing new but thanks

2 Likes

good read
thanks for the info

1 Like

Thanks for sharing mate

1 Like

Thanks for the knowledge shared

1 Like

Welcome :hugs: glad you found it interesting

3 Likes

Great information, thank you

1 Like

Banking system is full of scams like atm card maintenance fee how do they maintain a card that is not with them in the bank

2 Likes