99% of AIRDROP hunters lose money to fraud 💵 I can help you avoid it ( part 2)

2. Social Media hacks

In the last few weeks, I’ve seen several such hacks. Scammers typically announce an airdrop and then post malicious links.

How to protect yourself:

• Watch the logic of the message and the specifics of the project.

• Always check the project’s Twitter, Discord & Telegram accounts.

• Never rush; projects provide enough time for claiming your airdrop. Keep an eye out for all of the announcements.

A very good example👇

3. Fake Websites

Google, for some reason, loves scammers, and you can frequently click on scam ads by googling the name of a project. Don’t do it!

Also some so-called very Account with yellow tick on Twitter are scammers.

A very good Example: @EthereumChecks
With 50.k followers are scammers.

They organized a free Airdrop giveaway to their followers and after days of application, Retweet and filling the form, they changed it to a stealth mint at the tail end.

I noticed there was something fishy, after a while, they dropped a link for everyone to claim an airdrop, the site was a day one old Wordpress like website with it’s domain name not relating to the project name. I didn’t connect cus I saw it coming.

The big question is, were people account drained? I don’t know cus I didn’t connect but all I know currently is they deleted ALL the post and started a fresh now with a pinksale launching of a token (trust me it must be a presale).:eyes:

Be vigilant and stay active.

If you love the information :information_source: you can do well to support us by liking and commenting, see you on the next one.

Bye for now.

PART :one:

17 Likes

Thanks so so impactful, alot of scams and new strategies are rolling out for scamming people in this web space, we should just be careful.

And I’m sure alot of people will see this and fade.

4 Likes

Whenever you search airdrop on twitter, scammers will pop up like hell!!! EVeryone is redirecting us to fake websites to claim pepe and loyalty coins.

Btw here are their real sites:

pepe site: www.pepe.vip
Loyalty token: twitter.com/eth_ben

4 Likes

Ohh really, lol pepe tips

4 Likes

I’ve also lost my wallet to hackers

2 Likes

Thanks mate you’re a live saver

2 Likes

So sad :disappointed:
It usually happens, I’ve also lost two wallets.

4 Likes

after all, it is a memecoin and holds no potential value

3 Likes

Thanks for helpfull info

2 Likes

Always use a burner wallet.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks for this mate

2 Likes

Be careful out there! When in doubt, walk away.

3 Likes