3 signs of scam project

Do not invest on scams! We all know this, but every day thousands of fooled people are complaining of being fooled.

every time i’m wondering- how?! how did you manage to do this? investing into something obviously empty?

1- “because this project is built on Arbitrum!!, so we trusted”- I’m talking about Algalon now. But did Arbitrum know, that Algalon is build on them?? answer- no. It was nothing about Algalon in official Arbitrum sources. instead, it was in Arbitrumm, Arrrbitrum, Arbitrum_@, Arbnews, Arblove, and other twitter accounts just recently created.

2.- "because they promised nice rewards, and every day when i hold their no name NFT, they give me their no name tokens as a gift’- now it’s about Foxiverse and some Sui fauna. But do they have whitepapers, tokenomics, roadmap? answer- no. Foxies already disappeared, R.I.P., and we even cannot blame projects like this because they didn’t promise anything! they do not have base, no roadmap, nothing!

3.-“because they say, that if I buy for 85$ their badge/pass/NFT, I’ll enter nirvana of constant drops”.- Good and solid projects never ask you to invest into such a things to get the drop. remember Aptos and Arbitrum. but with scam projects the story is different. You have done all Zelay tasks, all retweets, all gm in discord, and you think- soon, soon it is the moment of truth, when I get the community rewards!! Big mistake. soon it is the moment, when they ask you to get 85$ pass for minting their no name NFT, only for community members, which you won’t be able to sell for more than 0.001$. Those projects created community not to reward the community, but to survive on community’s cost.

Even you invest into project not money, but your time- it’s sad to waist it in a such a stupid way. better to spend 5 minutes to look into whitepapers and then making decision.

Waiting for the news about Mobius- their discord disappeared (hacked they say), but they still post tweets. :popcorn:

write in comments, if you ever get fooled, and how!

47 Likes

This article is very recommended. Good one

13 Likes

thanks info bro

9 Likes

thanks for share info

5 Likes

Nice writeup.

For me, I smell scams from a thousand miles.

For example, a supposed lady we belong to same Telegram group slided into my DM yesterday and acted nicely.

At first, I usually give such unauthorized access a block but for this, i just thought let me give it a chance cos I have made friends too in this space just like that.

I started getting suspicious when she said " I hope crypto is real". Well I said its as real as her breath and then I asked, how long she’s been into crypto and she said since 2021.

She then said there is a crypto investment bla bla bla. That very minute I just know that she’s a scam.

So I told her that; I thought she is new to crypto so I was willing to talk to her perhaps she needed help. But; her talking about investment in crypto shows she’s not new and that means she has made money from crypto.

If anyone slides into your DM either on WhatsApp or TG and talks about some fake crypto investment, please give them a block immediately. Don’t let them drop their silly info. Its pure scam and a waste of your precious time.

That’s also one way to identify scammers in this space

8 Likes

great one :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

thanks bro for this infos

8 Likes

thanks for your words ,really usseful .

I got fooled in nemoswap. Things seemed real, and very well designed as to be a scam, but it was, and I loose some money in their Ido, that was not an IDo, but a rug pull very well done.
It´s a hard path to learn …

8 Likes

Nice write up and important information to note, thanks.

6 Likes

Thank you for the information.

6 Likes

Big Kudos to you for putting up these insightful write up.

5 Likes

You’re bless mate, youre really bless

5 Likes

We all need to learn and not fall for it when next thanks mate

4 Likes

Good ! Very good ! Advices to follow

4 Likes

Safety and being cautious is a priority

5 Likes

Don’t stress yourself.

Join their Telegram community.

Once you find (LFG, Wen Lambo, Wen Moon)

Run!! :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Hilarious :grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

as builders keep on building, more bad actors will emerge so stay safe everyone.

6 Likes

Good article.
Yes, many sui projects already scammed. Waste of time and money. Lost atleast 15-20$ and it’s not so big money for such first experience in the crypto sphere.

6 Likes

Thanks for this

5 Likes